The concept of KOBE RESTAURANTS network is based on the preservation of high quality and unity of gastronomic art even with such a large number of establishments. KOBE RESTAURANTS - this is designed environment, perfect service, a unique sense of detail, and an excellent menu where you can find an exceptional range of meats, including the exclusive Kobe meat that experts regard as one of the finest beef in the world. Enjoy fine sushi, fish and noodle specialties, salads, soups and delicious desserts, and you can also visit the Italian kitchen or bistro. The best chefs and professionally trained staff will ensure that your visit becomes an unforgettable gastronomic experience. The KOBE RESTAURANTS are highly spoken of not just in the Czech Republic.
Jaroslav Křenek is the head of the KOBE RESTAURANTS team for the sixth year. Jaroslav took part in the preparation of the menu and the opening of the first KOBE restaurant in Wenceslas Square, since then he has prepared and opened other KOBE restaurants in OC Chodov and Prague's Anděl, SUSHI NOODLES at OC Olympia Brno and OC Metropole Zlicin in Prague, Bistro SUSHI NOODLES at Chodov in The Park, PIZZA FRANCESCO at OC Metropole Zlicin and newly also KOBE in Bratislava.
Jaroslav Křenek has been a chef for 20 years. He gained most most of his experience at the Le Bistrot de Marlene restaurant and worked in a number of other French restaurants. As a breakthrough career moment, was the opportunity to cooperate with French chefs when opening Prague restaurants and, of course, and to be at the birth of KOBE RESTAURANTS on the Czech gastronomic market. In addition to preparing a wide range of new and seasonal menus, his everyday goal is to find the best suppliers and raw materials of the highest quality to ensure gastronomic experiences of the highest quality also for his guests.
From time to time, one gets a taste of something unconventional, something he does not get or see every day, or even every month. Simply listents to his own calling. Specifically, it may just be the desire to taste something Japanese.
Japanese food is generally known to be healthy, full of vitamins and other beneficial things, it is not full of calories and uses plenty of vegetables and seafood. And it also look so imposant. After listing all of these "traditional" characteristics, most people will probably think of the Japanese national dish, and known worldwide as sushi. But what if your taste buds are still for something else and not so world-famous? What if you want something meaty? But it's a long way to Japan.
Fortunately, in the Czech Republic and even in Slovakia, you will find our restaurants belonging to the KOBE RESTAURANT network, where you can prepare dishes from the finest meat in the world - Kobe meat.
Japan, its culture and its access to the outside world is quite different and different from what the common European is accustomed to. That's why it's not surprising that the Japanese have a specific approach to their Wagyu stock, which ahve been bred for their unique Kobe meal. The first mention of breeding dates back to 1870, when a seaport was opened in Kobe. This caused foreign visitors to become acquainted with its unique taste, and it did not take long for the glory and myth of this unique meat to spread to other parts of the world.
Breeding Wagyu can be compared to breeding the best racing horses, and maybe even they would have stayed behind. Breeding is exceptional not only due to the careful supervision of the diet that the animals receive, but also thanks to regular brushing, body massages, they drink beer and japanese sake which has a positive impact on the function of their digestive tract. In order for the animals to be fully satisfied, stress free and in a good mood, the breeders even relax them with music. Exceptional care has huge impact on the taste and structure of the meat. Typical of this is intensely marbled with softer fat, which makes Kobe a meat distinct from other types of meat at first glance.
The stamp of exclusivity attracted even stars such as Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg. On the other hand, all these factors also corespond to the price per kilogram of Kobe meat which is astronimical. That's why it's easier for most people in our country to go to a restaurant where they can choose from professionally prepared "red gold" specials. And if they prefer Japanese classics, they are prepared a menu in the form of traditional and modern arrangement of sushi or a variety of seafood specialties with authentic Japanese tradition, using exclusively fresh ingredients and .
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The protection of your personal data is important to us ! Of your personal data moving in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force in the Czech Republic and the European Union. We're trying to increase your personal data, standard security to protect them against possible abuse.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about how our company KOBE RESTAURANTS s. r. o., IČ: 015 69 694, with its registered office at Prague 1, Václavské nám. 837/ 11, postal code 110 00 the processing of your personal data and what you have in this context of the law.
We process your personal data primarily for the purpose of supply and delivery of our products and information about them.
Your personal data we need to register and to send you offers and business and marketing communication, where we inform you about our promotions, news and discounts. In the case of membership in the club KOBE VIP CARD CLUB also serves your personal data for the purposes of conducting member registration.
We process only the personal data that you provide in your order or in the application to our KOBE the VIP CARD CLUB. Specifically, the name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail and phone.
Your personal data may in the following cases, the process even without your consent. This is a situation where the processing of your personal data necessary to fulfil the obligations from concluded purchase agreement (registration of orders, delivery of products), to meet our legal obligations in keeping accounting and tax records (tax and accounting) and for the purposes of the protection of our rights and legitimate interests (enforcement of claims from the contract, sending commercial messages to existing customers).
In any of these cases, the law does not require your consent to the processing of your personal data. No processing of your personal data, we couldn't fulfill our obligations from concluded purchase contract and to deliver you ordered goods.
In the case of participation in the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB, we may send you information about our promotions, news and discounts only possible with your. Even without the granting of consent to using your personal data for the needs of business messaging so you can be members of the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB, however, so we won't be able to provide all the possible advantages, in particular, current information about our promotions and discounts, and additionally occasionally provided discounts.
If you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, let us know. You can click on the link located in the footer of each e-mail message and sending commercial offers to simply cancel registration. Or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Your request we will process and send you back a confirmation that you were unsubscribed from receiving commercial communications. And then already any of our business proposal you do not receive. However, we can your personal data used in connection with the delivery of the ordered goods or in connection with your membership in the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB.
If you want to receive our offers log in again, it is of course possible. Send us an e-mail to:
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for the purposes of their own marketing.
To your persona data they have access to the employees of our company and further our business partners, who provide individual services (e.g. shipping companies, providers of advertising services, etc.). For all the persons to whom your personal data we make available, we require compliance with sufficient standards for the security of your personal data and the consistent implementation of legal obligations in the area of handling personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred for processing only in the framework of the EU.
We are consistently protecting your personal data. We process your personal data either electronically or manually, in both cases, however, we accept the security measures, and the technical, mechanical and organizational. At least the same standards of security we require from our contractual partners in the position of processors of personal data.
Your personal data is kept for the time strictly necessary to ensure the mutual rights and obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract, membership in the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB, and further after the period for which these data are required to store according to the relevant legislation.
For the sending of commercial communications, we use Your personal data until you make an objection and opting out of sending commercial communications (see article. 4).
In regard to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
• the right of access to personal data. Are you interesting what information about you do we register ? On your request we will confirm whether and to what extent your personal data are processed, for what purpose, how the recipients are made available, for what period the data will be stored, and other rights arising in relation to the processing of personal data. On request we will provide you with a copy of the processed personal documents
. • the right to repair. Have been changed some of your personal data? If you will notify us, without undue delay, update the personal data held about you in the log, and fix all the inaccuracies.
• the right to erasure. Do not you want so that we use your personal data ? If your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which we processed it, or if your personal data is being processed unlawfully, we will eliminate it without undue delay upon your request.
• right to restriction of processing. Do you want to limit the extent to which we use your personal data? If you ask for it, in the following cases, we limit the processing of your personal data: (i) for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of personal data, if the accuracy of the data you're questioning, (ii) your personal data we processed unlawfully, (iii) Your personal data we no longer need for the purposes for which we process them, or (iv) you raised an objection against the processing of your data for the purposes of the protection of our legitimate interests and we have not yet considered, whether outweigh your justified reason for the destruction of your data over our legitimate interests. Unlike the deletion remain in this case your personal data by us retained, however, it will not use it for the purposes for which it was processing limited
• right to withdraw consent. Do not you longer receive our commercial communications and newsletters? Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, which you have given us in connection with the application to the KOBE VIP CARD commercial offers will simply opt out. Or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• right of objection. Do not you agree to the processing of personal data for the purpose of protecting our legitimate rights and interests? You can at any time to object. Your personal data we will process only for the purpose of determining performance or of the defence of our legal rights, or in cases where our serious legitimate grounds for processing outweighs your interests and rights on the protection of personal data. Don't forget to tell us specifically what bothers you.
• the right to notification of breach of security of personal data. Have been received your personal data into unauthorized hands ? If despite all our efforts, there has been a security breach of your personal data and the existing situation would be for you to represented a significant risk, without undue delay, we will inform you. We do not need to let you know unless we have encrypted your personal data and are incomprehensible to a third person, or that we have managed to eliminate the risks resulting from the disclosure of personal data.
• the right to file a complaint. Are you not satisfied with how do we process your personal data?If you suppose that we process your personal data in contradiction with generally binding legal regulations, in particular regulation of the European parliament and of the Council of the EU no 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 and act no. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Office for the protection of personal data. But we will be glad, if it first you tell us and we will solve together at all.
Do you have some objections ? Or do you want to apply some of your rights? Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com