INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The protection of your personal data is important to us ! Of your personal data moving in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force in the Czech Republic and the European Union. We're trying to increase your personal data, standard security to protect them against possible abuse.
The purpose of this document is to inform you about how our company KOBE RESTAURANTS s. r. o., IČ: 015 69 694, with its registered office at Prague 1, Václavské nám. 837/ 11, postal code 110 00 the processing of your personal data and what you have in this context of the law.
We process your personal data primarily for the purpose of supply and delivery of our products and information about them.
Your personal data we need to register and to send you offers and business and marketing communication, where we inform you about our promotions, news and discounts. In the case of membership in the club KOBE VIP CARD CLUB also serves your personal data for the purposes of conducting member registration.
We process only the personal data that you provide in your order or in the application to our KOBE the VIP CARD CLUB. Specifically, the name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail and phone.
Your personal data may in the following cases, the process even without your consent. This is a situation where the processing of your personal data necessary to fulfil the obligations from concluded purchase agreement (registration of orders, delivery of products), to meet our legal obligations in keeping accounting and tax records (tax and accounting) and for the purposes of the protection of our rights and legitimate interests (enforcement of claims from the contract, sending commercial messages to existing customers).
In any of these cases, the law does not require your consent to the processing of your personal data. No processing of your personal data, we couldn't fulfill our obligations from concluded purchase contract and to deliver you ordered goods.
In the case of participation in the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB, we may send you information about our promotions, news and discounts only possible with your. Even without the granting of consent to using your personal data for the needs of business messaging so you can be members of the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB, however, so we won't be able to provide all the possible advantages, in particular, current information about our promotions and discounts, and additionally occasionally provided discounts.
If you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, let us know. You can click on the link located in the footer of each e-mail message and sending commercial offers to simply cancel registration. Or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request we will process and send you back a confirmation that you were unsubscribed from receiving commercial communications. And then already any of our business proposal you do not receive. However, we can your personal data used in connection with the delivery of the ordered goods or in connection with your membership in the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB.
If you want to receive our offers log in again, it is of course possible. Send us an e-mail to:
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for the purposes of their own marketing.
To your persona data they have access to the employees of our company and further our business partners, who provide individual services (e.g. shipping companies, providers of advertising services, etc.). For all the persons to whom your personal data we make available, we require compliance with sufficient standards for the security of your personal data and the consistent implementation of legal obligations in the area of handling personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred for processing only in the framework of the EU.
We are consistently protecting your personal data. We process your personal data either electronically or manually, in both cases, however, we accept the security measures, and the technical, mechanical and organizational. At least the same standards of security we require from our contractual partners in the position of processors of personal data.
Your personal data is kept for the time strictly necessary to ensure the mutual rights and obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract, membership in the KOBE VIP CARD CLUB, and further after the period for which these data are required to store according to the relevant legislation.
For the sending of commercial communications, we use Your personal data until you make an objection and opting out of sending commercial communications (see article. 4).
In regard to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights:
• the right of access to personal data. Are you interesting what information about you do we register ? On your request we will confirm whether and to what extent your personal data are processed, for what purpose, how the recipients are made available, for what period the data will be stored, and other rights arising in relation to the processing of personal data. On request we will provide you with a copy of the processed personal documents
. • the right to repair. Have been changed some of your personal data? If you will notify us, without undue delay, update the personal data held about you in the log, and fix all the inaccuracies.
• the right to erasure. Do not you want so that we use your personal data ? If your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which we processed it, or if your personal data is being processed unlawfully, we will eliminate it without undue delay upon your request.
• right to restriction of processing. Do you want to limit the extent to which we use your personal data? If you ask for it, in the following cases, we limit the processing of your personal data: (i) for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of personal data, if the accuracy of the data you're questioning, (ii) your personal data we processed unlawfully, (iii) Your personal data we no longer need for the purposes for which we process them, or (iv) you raised an objection against the processing of your data for the purposes of the protection of our legitimate interests and we have not yet considered, whether outweigh your justified reason for the destruction of your data over our legitimate interests. Unlike the deletion remain in this case your personal data by us retained, however, it will not use it for the purposes for which it was processing limited
• right to withdraw consent. Do not you longer receive our commercial communications and newsletters? Consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, which you have given us in connection with the application to the KOBE VIP CARD commercial offers will simply opt out. Or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
• right of objection. Do not you agree to the processing of personal data for the purpose of protecting our legitimate rights and interests? You can at any time to object. Your personal data we will process only for the purpose of determining performance or of the defence of our legal rights, or in cases where our serious legitimate grounds for processing outweighs your interests and rights on the protection of personal data. Don't forget to tell us specifically what bothers you.
• the right to notification of breach of security of personal data. Have been received your personal data into unauthorized hands ? If despite all our efforts, there has been a security breach of your personal data and the existing situation would be for you to represented a significant risk, without undue delay, we will inform you. We do not need to let you know unless we have encrypted your personal data and are incomprehensible to a third person, or that we have managed to eliminate the risks resulting from the disclosure of personal data.
• the right to file a complaint. Are you not satisfied with how do we process your personal data?If you suppose that we process your personal data in contradiction with generally binding legal regulations, in particular regulation of the European parliament and of the Council of the EU no 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 and act no. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Office for the protection of personal data. But we will be glad, if it first you tell us and we will solve together at all.
Do you have some objections ? Or do you want to apply some of your rights? Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org